FrymaKoruma tahina line – reliable and gentle production with maximum flexibility
The FrymaKoruma tahina line is superbly suited to grinding sesame and meets all requirements with regard to reproducibility.
Your benefits at a glance
- Equally temperature control of whole line for gentle processing
- Dedicated and efficient milling energy of corundum stone mill and CoBall® mill
- Small footprint results in savings in space
- Modular structure and big variety of options allow maximum flexibility
- CoBall® Mill guarantees low operating and maintenance costs due to efficient cleaning process, minimum product loss due to small grinding chamber and less costs for grinding beads
How it works
The FrymaKoruma tahina line consists of corundum stone mills for pre-grinding and fine grinding, two heat exchangers and an annular gap ball mill. The roasted sesame is fed to the corundum stone mill for pre-grinding via a hopper. The pre-ground sesame paste is then cooled in a heat exchanger. The cooled paste is pumped to a further corundum stone mill and finely ground. For outstanding product quality, the tahina is very finely ground in an annular gap ball mill and cooled in a heat exchanger via a pump.
Corundum Stone Mill
Stirrer Bead CoBall®-Mill
|Pre-grinder||Intermediate vessel||Feeding||Cooling||Fine-grinder||Intermediate vessel||Feeding||Finest grinding||Intermediate vessel||Feeding||Cooling|
|250–500 kg/h||1 x MK 180||1 x 100 litre||1 x Eccentric screw pump||1 x Heat exchanger||1 x MK 320||1 x 100 litre||1 x Eccentric screw pump||1 x MS 50||1 x 100 litre||1 x Eccentric screw pump||1 x Heat exchanger|
|750–1000 kg/h||1 x MK 250||1 x 200 litre||1 x Eccentric screw pump||1 x Heat exchanger||1 x MK 320||1 x 200 litre||2 x Eccentric screw pump||2 x MS 50||1 x 200 litre||1 x Eccentric screw pump||1 x Heat exchanger|
|1250–1500 kg/h||1 x MK 300||1 x 200 litre||1 x Eccentric screw pump||1 x Heat exchanger||1 x MK 320||1 x 200 litre||2 x Eccentric screw pump||2 x MS 50||1 x 200 litre||1 x Eccentric screw pump||1 x Heat exchanger|
- All machines can be controlled via a central machine control cabinet with PLC for a fully automatic operation
- Manual operation of each machine is also possible
- Grinding gap of Corundum Stone Mills can be adapted manually with a handwheel or automatically with an automatic gap adjustment
- The whole line can be equipped with sensors for feeding pressure, grinding temperature and filling level of buffer vessels
Any more questions? We will be happy to help you!
You can find further details on how the system works, its areas of application, technical specifications and deployment options in our brochure. If you have a specific enquiry, are looking for advice or simply want direct contact, we will be happy to assist you at all times. Write to us!/Call us!
4310 Rheinfelden / Switzerland
phone +41 61 8364-141
fax +41 61 8312-000
ProXES Technology GmbH
79395 Neuenburg / Germany
phone +49 7631 7067-0
fax +49 7631 7067-29