Soy Milk Line
FrymaKoruma soy milk line – the compact solution for grinding soya beans
The FrymaKorum soy milk line is superbly suited to the production of soy milk and meets all requirements with regard to reproducibility.
Your benefits at a glance
- FrymaKoruma can offer an inline-execution with no contamination with air and therefore foam generation
- Dedicated and efficient milling energy with perforated disc mill and toothed colloid mill
- Only one feeding pump necessary for both mills
- Efficient cleaning process due to CIP-capability of ML and MZ
- Small Footprint results in savings in space
- Modular structure and big variety of options (e.g. different grinding tools) allow maximum flexibility
- Wide range of different sizes available for low to high throughputs
How it works
The FrymaKoruma soy milk line consists of an eccentric worm-drive pump with hopper, a perforated disc mill for pre-grinding and a toothed colloid mill for fine grinding. The dry or soaked soya beans are fed to the perforated disc mill together with water via a pump for pre-grinding. The pre-ground mass is then finely ground via a toothed colloid mill. In order to achieve greater productivity, the okara created after the centrifugal procedure can also be ground in a further toothed colloid or corundum stone mill.
Perforated Disc Mill
Toothed Colloid Mill
|2500 kg/h||1 x Eccentric screw pump||1 x ML 180||1 x MZ 150|
|4500 kg/h||1 x Eccentric screw pump||1 x ML 250||1 x MZ 190|
|8000 kg/h||1 x Eccentric screw pump||1 x ML 330||1 x MZ 250|
|12000 kg/h||1 x Eccentric screw pump||1 x ML 330||2 x MZ 250|
Horizontal design of perforated disc and toothed colloid mills
Feed via hopper with Exzenterschneckenpumpe
Various perforated disc and toothed colloid grinding sets
Base frame static and mobile
Further options on request
Any more questions? We will be happy to help you!
You can find further details on how the system works, its areas of application, technical specifications and deployment options in our brochure. If you have a specific enquiry, are looking for advice or simply want direct contact, we will be happy to assist you at all times. Write to us!/Call us!
4310 Rheinfelden / Switzerland
phone +41 61 8364-141
fax +41 61 8312-000
ProXES Technology GmbH
79395 Neuenburg / Germany
phone +49 7631 7067-0
fax +49 7631 7067-29