MaxxD – the machine for quality and efficiency
The MaxxD vacuum processing system is a homogenizing, mixing and dispersing system for the food industry. It combines effective homogenizing technology, the highest reproducibility, short batch times and high cost-effectiveness with ease of use. With the MaxxD, FrymaKoruma has designed a system that meets all the requirements of the market thanks to the variable settings of process parameters, its robust design for demanding production conditions as well as the uncompromising alignment of its design with the latest developments and demands of the sector.
Partner in the production of spicy or sweet products
The MaxxD serves to produce emulsions and suspensions in a broad range of viscosities such as mayonnaise, sauces, dressings, ketchup, sandwich spreads as well as chocolate fillings and puddings.
Your benefits at a glance
- Programmable parameters for guaranteed reproducibility of all production processes
- Short production times through fast emulsion build-up and rapid intake of large volumes of dry ingredients
- Short cleaning times and low maintenance expenditure for an optimal ratio between expenditure/deployment of resources and yield.
How it works
The products to be processed are fed directly into the homogenizer. They regain the interior of the container through the recirculation line from where they are again fed into the homogenizer. The special scraper agitator on the inside ensures good mixing and supports the transfer of heat when heating or cooling.
min. / max.
|Installed power (kW), approx.||Dimensions (mm)||Weight (kg), approx.|
|MaxxD 400 ||15–300||26||2220||2070||2240||2500||1400|
|MaxxD 700 ||15–500||26||2320||2070||2530||2850||1950|
|MaxxD 1300 ||50–1100||45||2970||2400||2940||2900|
|MaxxD 1800 ||50–1500||45||2970||2410||3250||3800|
|MaxxD 2400 ||50–2000||58||3260||2560||4030||4500|
* with open lid
- Container with safety device and scraper agitator
- Powerful vacuum system
- Homogenizer with built-in pump function
- Double and insulating jacket
- Temperature control
- Operator-friendly control/visualization
- External recirculation line
- Totally CIP compatible
- Shaft sealing ring or mechanical seal design
- Direct steam injection for fast heating
- Lifting system for opening the container
- 3 automation levels and additional modules
- Weighing cells and dosing system
- Displacement pump for adding solids (e.g. spices, herbs)
- Short loop
- Further options on request
Any more questions? We will be happy to help you!
You can find further details on how the system works, its areas of application, technical specifications and deployment options in our brochure. If you have a specific enquiry, are looking for advice or simply want direct contact, we will be happy to assist you at all times. Write to us!/Call us!
4310 Rheinfelden / Switzerland
phone +41 61 8364-141
fax +41 61 8312-000
ProXES Technology GmbH
79395 Neuenburg / Germany
phone +49 7631 7067-0
fax +49 7631 7067-29